Sunday, December 7, 2008


Just thought I would stop by and give you another laugh with the picture that drives you crazy!!! Don't worry, January will be here before you know it and you can choose a brand new pic. I wont mind if you change it sooner!!!

I hope the writing and the photos are getting better everyday!!! I have been making daily additions to my site, even working on some real blogs. I had a comment on one of them about "Tribes". Of course, it was my husband that wrote it, but it seems like he has done some research on tribes and so have a lot of other people. It's always great to find out when you have a great idea that you are not the only one, but not the greatest feeling when you think it was your idea first! None the less, we can still work on our own tribe in our own way!!!

I hope this holiday season is a little better when you are wearing your Santa Hat!!! Be Merry and happy blogging!!!

No comments: