Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Twitter Tribe

This was a fun idea that started during my tweet rants and escapades!!! Carlin and I discovered that we had a similar interest in the term "Tribe". I am sure that a lot of people also share this interest with us. Carlin is writing a book and it sounds like he needs support and reassurance!!!

Personally, I am all over the place. I help companies with their social media strategy as a consultant while also trying to maintain my own websites, networking groups and find ways to work on my dreams and ideas!!! All this while constantly doing research, trying new things and working hard to catch up with myself and everyone else.

Because my background is in Psychology and Sociology, it is easy for me to train clients in ways to use social media techniques to help their relationships with their customers and investors. I am not a techy, that is my husband. We are a husband and wife team. He is the code lover and master of building websites who needs my flair for design.

I think this Twitter Tribe blog is a great place to build our Tribe!!! We are connected already, but one of the reasons twitter is so great, is that we don't know much about each other!! So, if you want to actually say something longer than 140 characters - come on over. We are not spammers, just people having conversations and trying to make our Tribe the most successful. Together we can do great things and lean on each other.

No comments: